11/28/15

Only the wild and free




Hello guys! Today I created an alternative look with rock elements. I chose a bordeaux top with beautiful shoulder details and a leather bag of the same colour. I combined them with high-waist, skinny black pants and a classic leather jacket. To make my look more interesting
I added a gold necklace and vintage sunnies while I made a bun with my hair. What do you think? Try to create a different style from your style, it will be fun!

Kisses, Eva







 top: Asos(similar/similar) / pants: Topshop / sunnies: RayBan / necklace: Asos(similar) /
 bag: Stradivarius(similar) / watch: Mark Maddox

4 comments:

  1. Amazing look my dear, everything is perfect here! I love your top and necklace :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish as always dear! Burgundy blouse is so interesting :)
    Have a lovely week,
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection:) I'm in love with this blouse

    ReplyDelete